Nursery Planning

17 June 2014

When we found out we were having a girl I just knew that we were going to need a bigger budget.  I have already started to plan out a few fun things for the nursery but am going to hold off on starting these projects until I finish my internship at the hospital. (estimated time of completion- Aug. 1st which gives me a good 8 weeks)

Here are the colors I have picked out:
-ballet slipper pink
-coral/peach
-taupe (mostly for the furniture)















My nana gave me this awesome hutch from her earlier years and I just love it!  I am going to use it as a changing table/dresser.  Currently it is pea soup green but I am going to paint it that taupe color and hopefully it will look something like the picture below:
Some other pieces of inspiration:
bedside lamp
rosette crib skirt